Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Look for Mommy!




Yeah! Scott is now home after a long work trip - Jay is so excited to see him and is looking forward to spending a lot of time with DAD! Here he is sporting his new shirt from Grandma Mimi. Today was a big day for me as well. My wonderful hair stylist cut ten inches off my hair, which will be donated to Locks for Love charity. See the before and after... bye, bye long, stringy hair - hello bob! It will be fun for a while, but I'm not sure I'll have the patience to grow my hair that long again.

2 comments:

mandcsmom said...

Hi Martha!! This blog thing is cool : ) Your hair looks great and what a wonderful thing you did!! Jay is getting soooo big and soooo adorable!! I know mom and dad are excited about their visit!! Love to you all XOXO

mandcsmom said...

Hey Martha....that was me, Kelly, that posted that last comment!! Forgot to leave my name : )