Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Despite the drizzly, cool, rainy weather, Jay and Andrew had a great Halloween. For weeks I asked Jay what he wanted to be for Halloween - I'm not sure he has completely grasped the concept of dressing up - but his #1 response on a consistent basis was "I wanna dress up like Daddy." Scott was completely dismayed by this and really wanted him to dress up as anything else but eventually I convinced him to indulge Jay and so..... here we present Mr. Jay Marcille, Future VP of Sales. He was so excited to carry his rolling luggage around the neighborhood and "Trick or Treat" for candy. Scott was a trooper and went around with Jay, who quickly learned that Halloween was all about the FREE candy! Andrew the monkey and I stayed back at home handing out treats to all the little ghosts and goblins to grace our front door. Andrew LOVED the candy bowl... this guy learns FAST! We hope you all had a great Halloween! xo M






1 comment:

Paige said...

Hey Martha! I can't believe I am just reading all these posts. How sweet and special that Jay wanted to be his daddy for Halloween. That is awesome! Can't believe how big Jay and Andrew are. Let's catch up soon!
Paige