Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother and Scott's wonderful mother! We are so thankful for each of you and appreciate all that you have done for us! May you each have a day full of peace and love!

It's a beautiful day here in Atlanta and we spent the morning at our favorite church and now we are relaxing at home. I must say it's fun to be on the receiving end of mother's day gifts such as the card Jay made for me at pre-school this week. It's priceless - a definite keeper in the file box! I have alot to be thankful for this Mother's Day - Jay and Andrew may be challenging handfuls, but they sure are a blessing! May all my wonderful mommy friends and family have a joyous Mother's Day! xo

Love, Jay - Mother's Day 2010

I am one lucky lady!



It's hard to coordinate family photos!

No comments: