Friday, July 23, 2010

Staying Cool

Saying that it's hot here in Atlanta is pretty much an understatement today. It's a SCORCHER! We went to the Roswell Sprayground this morning where the boys and I cooled off in the fountains. I find this much easier than the pool b/c there is no chance of drowning and the boys just run and run, and have fun. They had a great time and are worn out! I must say that this is one of my favorite features about the Roswell Recs and Parks department - in fact overall, the Roswell Recs and Parks dept. does a great job. I have yet to be disappointed by any of their programs or park facilities, we are fortunate to have such a great resource. Hope you all are staying cool! Have a good weekend.



2 comments:

Kerry said...

Awww, looks like fun. Wish we were still there and could've joined you! We went tot he pool for the 15th day in a row!

Kara said...

We were just looking at this place online. It looks like so much fun, and the not-drowning part is a bonus!